Saturday 11 December 2010

Guest Lectures .... an inspiration to everone

I’m rather impressed this year to see an increasing number in the amount of guest lectures we’ve had.

It’s encouraging to see that the main selling point of this curse is very much true as the connections we have with the industry grow stronger.

My favourite lecture so far has definitely been Sophia and Meghan from Outso. I’ll admit I didn’t know much about the company but I was so inspired by their presentation. It was great to actually see work produced by the studio as it reinforced their commentary and left me feeling enlightened. It’s even more inspiring to know they are past DMU students that have achieved so much in so little time.

I always enjoy the motivational wonders from Jolyen at Blitz as it always puts me back on track but I’ve seen their lecture 3 years running now and it would be refreshing to see their content change every now and then.

No comments: